Makeup & Hair FAQs
Yes! Aurelia works with a team of 10 talented hair and makeup artists. We are able to accommodate any size bridal party.
Aurelia will work with you 1 on 1 to ensure your day is meticulously planned out so you never feel rushed. Your entire bridal party will look and feel their best, without any stress.
It all depends on what you need. Aurelia will work with you to ensure she understands the itinerary for your entire day.
Two of the most important things we take into account before building your team are:
- The number of women receiving hair & makeup services
- What time your photographer needs you ready
- The final amount of artists will be determined 2-3 weeks prior to your wedding while finalizing all of the details.
Yes, Aurelia offers wedding hair & makeup trials, as well as trials for other events.
Trials take anywhere between 2 hours and 3.5 hours.
Yes! Aurelia uses waterproof makeup, primers, and setting sprays throughout your entire makeup application.
Your makeup will last throughout the day. Guaranteed.
Yes, if you would like to have a spray tan for your big day that is absolutely okay.
However, Aurelia does not recommend spraying your face if you do decide to get a spray tan on the rest of your body.
No, I do not provide hair extensions. However, I will provide you with suggestions of which brands will work best for you.
Yes! I stay until you are ready to put on your veil. At that time, I will do final touch-ups before you head out the door.
Yes, Aurelia will come to your venue for touch-ups for an additional cost. Please speak with Aurelia in advance of your wedding or event if you would like her to be at your venue.
Yes! Aurelia believes it’s important that you go into your wedding day knowing everything will go smoothly.
Aurelia will be super organized and work with you closely to finalize all the details for the morning of your wedding.
Aurelia will provide recommendations for skincare regiments to begin as early as one year prior to your big day.
Remember, no two brides are the same. So, Aurelia will tailor her recommendations for your specific skin type and goals. However, here are a few tips to get you started:
- Cleanse Your Skin Daily: As part of your morning routine, cleanse your skin with a fragrance-free product that also nourishes your skin with hyaluronic acid to make it plump and glowing.
- Use Water Based Serum: After you cleanse your skin use a water-based hydrating serum.
- Moisturize: After you apply your serum, lock in the benefits with a moisturizer.
- Use a Primer: Finish your pre-makeup routine with primer. Brides with dry skin can opt for a hydrating primer, while those with oily skin should consider a mattifying serum or anti-shine primer.
- Before Your Wedding: Aurelia also recommends a Hydrafacial with Dermaplaning done by a professional esthetician. Typically, Aurelia recommends this is done 2-5 days prior to your wedding day for a smoother makeup application. This will exfoliate any dead skin and remove vellus hair on your face. It’s the best way to ensure a glowing, flawless makeup application.